2024年6月11日发(作者:)

1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)

2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)

3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

7. Far from it.(一点也不。)

8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

18. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

19. It's up on the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能

讨好每一个人。)

22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

23. You bet!(当然!)

24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩

笑吗?)

26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情

绪低落。)

29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

30. You're the boss.(听你的。)

31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

32. Over my dead body!(休想)

33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)

34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;

到时候再说。)

35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)

36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)

[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}

37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)